Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pictures...


I love pictures, besides my kids they are my life. I take pictures all the time and I am a picture freak. The only thing that I really have changed is that I don't print every single picture I take like I use too. I save them all to my computer, edit them and either post them to my blog or save them to my hard drive. I have over 12,000 pictures. Yes, that is a ton. Lately I have been going through all my older pictures and scanning them, just incase something may happen, I have them in a safe spot. Alot of these pictures are from England. I was born in England and lived there for 2 years. I don't remember anything and my dream is to one day return there and see that beautiful country. I then moved to Texas while my Dad went to Korea for a year and then we got stationed in California where I started preschool and Kindergarten. After that we moved to Utah and this is what I call home.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Wow you and Lexi could be twins in the pictures of you as a little girl. That was fun to see!

Sunset Stanley said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how much you and Lexi look alike!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Ok seriously! We are kindred spirits when it comes to pictures! I couldn't live without them. Seriously. You pictures are SO darling - you have such cute baby pictures, it's fun to see you when you were younger!