Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom


Dear Mom,

You have taught me so much in my life. How to be a good Mom, how to love, how to be strong and how to never give up. I remember when you were diagnosed with MS, but your strength and determination never let it take the best of you. You are the strongest person I know. I admire your willpower to never give up and to keep moving. You are the best Grandma my kids could ever ask for and they love you dearly.

I am never afraid to call you and ask for your advice, there is no ones opinion I value more than yours. You were there when all my kids were born and you never left my side. You have let me cry on your shoulder or on the phone. You have watched my kids so that I can work to provide a good life for my children. You have supported me in everything I have done in life.

Happy Birthday Mom, we love you to the moon and back a million times.

Love,
Sierra, Bob, Jaxon, Ashton & Alexia

No comments: