Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our weekend...


We have had a pretty good weekend and I LOVE this weather.

Friday, we did our normal busy Friday routine. Went grocery shopping and got other errands done. Got some parts for the truck that I swear I am gonna blow up soon. Went to dinner at Wingers (Thanks Teri, I hadn't been there forever) and came home and watched a movie (The Other Guys. Don't get it, I thought it was horrible!).

Saturday, we did stuff around the house and relaxed before a Birthday party we had to attend for Mr. Kasen who turned one. We then played cards and laughed all night.

Sunday, this is my laundry day and cleaning up day. Although it doesn't last long before my house is detroyed and there is more laundry to do. We also had to get a new microwave, ours went out.

I am so looking forward to warmer weather, playing at the park, barbecuing outside, swimming and the SUN.

No comments: