Saturday, March 12, 2011

22 months

Can you believe it? I can't! There is so much she is doing that I want to make sure I have it all before I forget.


This little girl is so full of life, she amazes me everyday.

*She is fiesty, she has an attitude and she isn't afraid to use it.

*She says EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. I had to break her from saying the SH word, yes I know, its horrible! And its my fault, I say the word without even realizing what I said. But I am doing better and she hasn't said it in 2 weeks now. Her newest favorite word is "Shush up Mommy!" Another thing I am trying to break her from. You think that by not saying "shut up!" to your kids that your okay, but nope!

*She loves Dora and I meant LOVES Dora. Its the only TV show she will actually sit through and she points out everything Dora.

*She is becoming more of a girly girl, she loves shoes, necklaces, bracelets, babies, headbands (not bows, we fight about those) and purses.

*She loves milk and I mean LOVES it. She goes through a gallon of milk in 5 days.

*She still hates green things, green beans, peas, broccerli, lettuce and all that. I try and try and try and try, but haven't succeeded.

*She loves bananas, carrots, apples (but not green ones), Dora fruit snacks, chocolate (she is a girl) and crackers.

*She sleeps from 7pm to about 6am, I wish I could say it was 7 am, but nope at 6am EVERY morning she is yelling "Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, me wet!!!"

*She hates having a dirty diaper, she will pee and bring a diaper to us to change her immediately.

*She has gone 2 whole days of going potty in the potty, but is it sad that I am not quite ready for her to grow up and not be in diapers?

*She loves going in the car.

*She is saying full sentences like "I want Milk" and "I wanna go Bye-bye!".

*She loves loves loves to dance, music is her thing.

*She doesn't like being held, she prefers to walk.

*She loves her blankies.

*She is always in to stuff, you clean her room and its a mess 10 seconds later.

*She isn't very good at sharing, but we are working on it.

I can't believe in 2 months she will be 2, its crazy! I feel like she was just this little girl in the NICU and here we are 22 months later and she is so full of energy and life. I love every little ounce of her and I love watching her learn and grow.

No comments: