Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jaxon test results

Sorry! I have been bad about my blog lately! I think my life is starting to calm a little. So I just got Jax results on Monday, talk about a waiting game. And its good news, I love good news...he has a physiological murmur, basically an innocent murmur and it will go away on its own. I was so happy with this news and shared it with Jax quickly. He smiled ear to ear. He understands a little bit more about heart problems, since his Dad has them.
So the bad news is that Jax is still not gaining weight, he has lost 8lbs since May and I would love say this is normal, but for Jax height, he looks anorexic. He eats a lot too. So we are having his thyroid tested and some other things. I told Jax..."I just need you to gain a pound and I won't be so worried."
So its tests, tests, tests and I am hoping that he just has a very high metabolism and maybe he should share with his Mom. LOL!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That's great news!

Thanks for the salsa recipe, I may just get the courage up to try it, I don't know why but making salsa seems so intimidating...

Thiago & Teri said...

Glad to hear the murmur is harmless, you really don't need anything else like that to worry about.

I am always wishing my kids would gain weight...seems funny that both of them are taking after my genes and not their dads. Go figure, right.