Monday, September 6, 2010

7 Years

I wish I had pictures of what we are doing or how we celebrated. But the truth is, Bob and I have been sick all weekend and me especially today. It took a lot to walk to the computer to type up this, but I had to do it.

Today Bob and I have been married for 7 years. At times it feels like I have known him my whole life, but we have only known each other for 8 years. There is no other person I would want beside me than Bob, he is so good to me! I know that we aren't perfect, but Bob would do anything for me in the world. He also loves his kids unconditionally and there is nothing I wanted more in a guy then that. He isn't afraid to change a dirty diaper, wipe his kids face, teach them how to do something or just snuggle with them when they want to. Bob took care of me even before we were married. I got really sick 2 weeks before our wedding and had to have emergency surgery to have my gallbladder removed and he was there at my bedside every step of the way. I knew at that moment that he was the guy for me.

We will be celebrating our anniversary in a couple of weeks by hopefully going out of town somewhere, just not sure yet. Then I will have pictures of everything. Bob did get me a deluxe pedicure and manicure, I just haven't been yet and I got him the popcorn maker he has been dying for. I know weird, but my Husband loves to cook and thats what he has been wanting.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy anniversary!

You are a darling couple, hope you have many many more happy years together!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh sick on your anniversary, what a bummer!!! Hope you feel better, and can at least get in a little bit of celebrating in.