Monday, September 13, 2010

Miss them being babies



Lexi a day old in the NICU, the first time I got to hold her, this pictures makes me cry!!!



Ashton a couple of weeks old



Jax a day old

I miss my babies being babies. I miss cuddling them all hours of the day, I miss the 2am wake up call for feedings and a diaper change, I miss the soft cry of a newborn baby, I miss the look on a babies face when they look at you, I miss the cooing, I miss the smell, I miss watching a baby sleep, I miss the tiny diapers and I miss it all.

Where does time go? One day I am having a baby and the next I have 3 and then grow up right before my eyes. I really really really miss it all. I am sad that I can't have babies, but feel so extremely blessed to have the 3 I do. I love them whole hearted and would do anything for them. I just wish I could freeze time.

3 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I LOVE the age Bella is at (besides all the trouble :) but the newborn stage is so amazing. Nothing like it in the world!

Eric and Jenny said...

I know why does it go so fast? I am trying so hard to appreciate every moment even when I just want to scream in frusteration at their antics, you know all too quickly it will be gone. (I miss that newborn stage too, you only get it for like 6 weeks, sad).

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh yes..it does go by much to quickly. You have three of the cutest little ones though, you are very blessed that is for sure.