Monday, September 20, 2010

My 1st grader




Jaxon is doing amazing in school. I so worried about this school year with the way things went last year. But I realized how much stress from last summer put on Jax when he started school this year. He loves his teacher, he loves school and he says first grade is the best ever. Why? Well here is why....

1. You get 3 recesses (yup, I remember those days)

2. He has choosing time. (They get to choose an activity for an hour a day, kind of neat, give them a little break from sitting in their desk)

3. He goes to school all day and doesn't have to worry about it brother picking on him or vise versa.

Overall, I am very impressed with his teacher, I emailed her a week ago and she responded right back saying that she was amazed with Jaxons fun personality and that he was doing really good. YAY! Makes me a happy Mom!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I bet that is such a relief to hear such positive feedback, nothing makes me happier than hearing good things about my kids. Especially if last year was a rough one for him, that is so great I am so glad he is loving it.