Monday, September 1, 2008

Crazy Weather...

I love thunderstorms, rain and everything that goes with it when I am sitting at home doing NOTHING and I mean absolutely nothing. Well last night was that except out lights went out about 7pm and we waited and waited and waited for them to come back on. Bob went an got the lantern so we could see and we lit every candle in the house. Kind of creepy! I went outside twice to check out the weather and couldn't see a thing because it was so dark. Luckily the boys were gone enjoying another camping trip with my parents, so it was just Bob and I. We played Monopoly for 2 hours and I kicked Bob's butt. Then went to bed and it was so dark I couldn't see anything. Crazy weather all night long, but I love it. I love fall time and its getting close, I love the leaves changing colors and everything. I am happy for Summer to be over, but kind of sad at the same time. I like my kids to be able to run outside like crazy kids do and not be locked up in a house all day. Jaxon is having a hard time today because he can't run outside because it wet out there, I guess I could let him out, but then he would come in like a wet dog with mud on him.
Here are some pictures from 3 years ago up at Snow Basin, I want to go up there and take pictures again.








2 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I love it when the power goes out and it is stormy outside. Maybe it's because I love to light the house up with candels:) I am also sad to see summer go, but I am excited for fall!

Eric and Jenny said...

Fall is my favorite season too, the colors are so gorgeous. Those are some great pictures at Snow Basin I would go back just to take some more. I am glad somebody enjoyed that storm, I like them too when I am all cozied up at home, what a relaxing evening for you.