Sunday, August 31, 2008

House Repairs

YES! Bob and I have finally decided to start tearing the kitchen apart for repairs. The kitchen was the only thing I hated about this house, but it was managable and nothing too bad. I also hate my pink bathtub and the wall paper in the bathroom and Bob's wallpaper in his bathroom. BUT, these are all things we knew we could fix and now that time has begun.
FIRST, we are working on the kitchen, we will start with tearing the wallpaper off the walls, which is quite the task. Squirt bottle, water and a blow dryer are going to be put to good use over the next week or so. Then we are tearing down one cabinet at a time and redoing them. I AM EXCITED!!! I can hardly wait, I am one of those people that wishes it would be done over night knowing that it won't. But there goes my wishfulness again!!! So, here are the before pictures and give us about 3 months and we should have after pictures. YAY!!! The FUN has begun!!!
By the way...I forgot to mention my biggest hate for the kitchen is the stupid GREEN sick that looks like someone crapped all over it. Again, these are small things compared to what the rest of the house looks like, I promise.










No comments: