Friday, September 26, 2008

Quirks

Tagged by Sunset
quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.The Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I hate my kids being dirty, I probably go through a thing of wipes a day, it drives me crazy and I can't figure out why.
2. I have the weakest stomach, if I see something on TV that is disgusting I will throw up.
3. I can't watch scary movies, because I always nightmares about them and my family ends up in it, its really weird and I just prefer not to have to worry about it.
4. I have a major obsession with pens, I am always buying new pens and it drives Bob crazy.
5. I can't go out without having my hair done and make up on, thats just me!
6. And last, but certainly not least....I have to be home and in bed by 10pm or I am feeling a little weird, normally on a work night I am in bed no later then 9pm, thats what happens when you have kids and you have to get up at 4am.
I'm tagging: April, Jessica, Jenny, Alison, Tiffany and Teri....YAY!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute tag, I can't even imagine getting up at 4 am, you are amazing! I hate having my kids dirty too, I try so hard to not be so crazy about it but it just doesn't work. I will get this one done, thanks!

Thiago & Teri said...

Fun tag..I will do it. I hate dirty little kids too, especially runny noses. Nothing sicks me out more than that!!