Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Prayers needed

My really good friend Misty and family are needing a lot of prayers right now. Misty's brother Lance is fighting for his life down at the U of U hospital. He has two adorable little girls that need their Daddy. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and hope for a miracle to happen. Thanks!

It is Misty Merrill (Stratford) and yes unfortunately its Lance. He is really sick, he has had osteomyelitis since he was born and it has gotten pretty bad, its a bone infection, basically its shutting down everything in his body right now. He really needs many prayers, he is in the middle of a divorce and his parents are raising his kids, its sucks! I seriously am hoping for a miracle.

7 comments:

Bentleys said...

Misty Stratford? What happened? I always thought Lance was such a cutie.

Jamie said...

hey it's Jamie *Turner* from school, I doubt you remember me but that is so sad, and I am glad I read that post. I remember misty and her mom was my nurse when I had my first baby. I will include them in my prayers. Your family is so cute, you look like such a cute mom!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my gosh...they grew up in my ward. I know Misty of course and her brother. I am so sorry to hear that, thanks for letting us know and we will keep them in our prayers!

Tiff and Chris said...

Oh, that is so sad--in my prayers for sure. How is Misty doing? Do you have her email...I'd like to send her a little note or something.

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh that is too bad, Misti was in my ward growing up so I know her whole family. I hope everything turns out okay for him and family, that makes me sad to hear this news. They were always a great family I thought.

The Martin's said...

Tell him I'm thinking of him and I'm so sorry!

Unknown said...

I tagged you! Come check out my blog to see it!