Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pond, Ashton's Hair and "MO" (Elmo)








Today I took the boys to the pond out in Syracuse to feed the ducks. I loved it until Jaxon fell in the water, it was great, but I thought I was going to have to go in after him. We had fun still and I got some cute pics of the boys. I love my boys so much, I am sure I say this often, but they mean the absolute world to me and I love taking pics of them.












Bob has been telling me for about 2 months now that Ashton needs his hair cut...his exact words were "If I can't have my hair long, then he can't either". Whatever! I am having the hardest time with this, because Ash has the cutest curls and blonde hair, he is a toe head and so cute! I just remember cutting Jaxon's hair and its never been the same. So I am doing a vote (on the side) or you can tell me what you think.










Ashton is obsessed with this little red creature, don't get me wrong, I think "Mo" as Ashton calls him is the most adorable thing ever. But he has to go everywhere with us, we go to Grandma's and Mo has to come, we go to the store and Mo has to come, Ashton goes to bed and you better hope that Mo didn't get left anywhere, because Ash will let you know. Its so cute! But I can't believe how attached he has got. Poor Mo had to go shopping with us today, it was hilarious, Ashton would tell everyone is the store. Then yesterday Mo fell out of my Grandma's car and Ash walked around for an hour saying that Mo got hurt. HILARIOUS!!!!







3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Mo got hurt, that is so cute. I know it is so hard cutting your kids hair off, especially if they look as cute as Ashton. My kids hair gets even a little overdue for a cute and they look ridiculous. I think he would really look cute either way. I love his curls but I also really love the fresh look. So... sorry not much help I know.

Thiago & Teri said...

I voted for no....why not keep it long why you can get a way with it. It would be so hard to say goodbye to those curls, how come us girls couldn't have got hair like that. Isn't that always how it goes, Carson has the longest eyelashes, and I always think what I wouldn't give to have those. Oh well!

Brea Marie said...

My vote is No. I think it is the perfect length, but I wouldn't let it get much longer. Wait a few more months and then cut it back to the length it is right now. Brooke had cute curls, but I agree after that first cut, it's never the same. Now she has more of a 'wavy' look than 'curls'. I wish I could have kept them.