Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blankets, Candy Corn and BeInG sIlLy

We haven't had a whole lot going on, so I am sorry if I bore you with this one...

Every kid has something that they love...RIGHT? Well most kids anyway, maybe a favorite blanket or a favorite stuff animal or a favorite toy. Well Ash has both a favorite Blanket and a favorite stuff animal (MO). The blanket part is not very bad, he doesn't carry it everywhere we go or have to bring it to stores like Elmo has to be. But I have a hard time getting Ash to sleep without his blanket, I can't wash the thing without Ashton taking it out of the laundry room fourty times, I have to take the blanket straight from his room without him seeing and stick it in the washer. Its hilarious! Last night I got Ashton's blanket out of the dryer and this is him...

I bought a thing of candy corn the other day to put in my dish, but somehow it kept dissapearing everytime I wanted to put it in the dish....well I found the thief.

His name is Ashton and he is the cutest baby and I couldn't get mad at him because of his cute little smile, here he is after I said, "Ashton, where is the candy Mommy bought". Ash is talking really good now so he said, "didn't do it, Mama!"







And after everything this weekend, I definately needed a good laugh, well Bob always likes to be silly when we take pictures and so do the boys...


1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

What a cute boy...I love the picture of him hugging his blanket. You are right, we all have those special little things that we love. Especially little kids.