Sunday, September 14, 2008

Snakes

So this morning I took the boys back to Syracuse pond to feed the ducks and go for a much needed walk and just enjoy the nice morning and we came across THIS (see below). I hate snakes, I am scared to death of them. But I conquered my fear and I picked the thing up before it got ran over and we carried it to a safe spot.




As you can see, the kids got a kick out of this little creature. We let him go in a field where he is safe from being ran over and my step daughter was upset, she wanted to take the thing home. I told that it was the last thing I wanted her mother calling me or Bob about and told her he was safe.

5 comments:

Bentleys said...

Oh I Hate snakes!! Even pictures freak me out!! I think you should've let her take it home >) hahhaahah

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh yuck, hate snakes. Me and Carson saw a garden snake out in my yard one time, I about died.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

EWWWWWWW...I can't even stand to see snakes in pictures. It just gives me the willy's. Where is the park in Syracuse cause that's where we live.

The Martin's said...

Sick. I hate snakes. This boy thing is going to be hard for me.

Mrs. Egg said...

I hate snakes too! I love your blog. I found it thru Sunsets. Your boys are so big that is so crazy. I can't believe it.