Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Little Daddy





I use to think it was weird when I would see boys play with baby dolls or anything like that, but since being a Mom I totally understand how cute it could be. Ashton has an obsession with babies, right now its his favorite, everyone smaller than him is a baby and being that he is so big, most of the time they are older than him. For the last couple of months he has been carrying around my bunny that has a baby face on it, he will tell me where the babies nose is and ears and eyes and everything. It is the cutest thing ever and I finally got some pictures. I love watching my boys grow up, there is nothing more touching than the love of a child...

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

That is so cute, I love how he is looking at the little bunny. So serious, he looks like he really loves it. I keep telling thiago I want to get Carson a baby doll for when I have the baby, so he can pretend. And thiago says heck no. I think I will do it anyways.

Eric and Jenny said...

I think it is so sweet seing boys be sweet to their babies or stuffed animals. Gets them ready to be daddies, those are some very sweet pictures.