Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boys gone camping

OKAY!!! I am going CRAZY. My boys have been gone for exactly 8 hrs and it feels like a lifetime. I came home from dropping them off with Grandma and Grandpa and I don't know what to do with myself. They are gone to Bear Lake for a week and I can't handle it.

I never have this hard of a time, but I find myself crying at the weirdest times. Just because I think about how I would just have fed them dinner and we would be getting in the bathtub right now or I would be arguing with Jaxon over taking a bath after running through the sprinklers (he believes that running through the sprinklers is a bath). I kiss them goodnight every single night, I check on them right before I go to sleep and MOST of all...it is way too quiet in here. This is the longest Ashton has ever been away from me, I wonder how he is going to do without is "Mama". He is my Lil' dude and Jaxon, I am sure he is having the time of his life, heck he was ready to go at 5am this morning. I guess I will be working lots of overtime this week to ease not thinking about them 24/7. I love having breaks, but man it is WAY too quiet around here. Next time...I AM GOING WITH!!!

P.S. I have pics that I have been trying to upload to my computer for 2 days...UGGGHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

I can't even imagine having my boys gone for over a week. I start missing them on just an overnight trip. Just do all the things you never have time for as a mom, maybe that will make it go by faster. Good luck!