Friday, August 1, 2008

BABYTUDE





I think the TERRIBLE TWOS have hit Ash...


He has had the worse attitude lately, he goes from this sweet little angel to his horns sticking out in 0.2 seconds and I am not kidding. He gets mad over things now too, like for instance we get a "stupid" McDonalds toy and the things breaks over and over, well he gets mad and throws it at me. I don't remember Jax being this bad, but maybe thats because he wasn't, he had his moments and is definately making up for it now.


I swear Ash is completely different then Jax is, Ash can entertain himself in his room or outside all a lone for hours. Jax on the other hand has to have someone in his room and outside with him. He cannot handle being a lone...WEIRD!!!


I hope the "terrible twos" don't stay around too long, I want my sweet baby back:(


2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh no fun...funny how two brothers can be so different.

Eric and Jenny said...

I feel for you, the terrible two's have hit us too and Luke is only 19 months. What a grouch he is lately! It is funny how completely different kids can be.