Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Catch up!!

I had to put this picture on here, because I hate these things and I always have to fight with my kids to not get in them....Well as you can see, I didn't win, I actually was being very nice and yes, its pink...what can I say, pink is the new blue!!!



Finally able to get my pictures to download...YAY!!!!

So we have been busy..well except this week, because I am kid free and going crazy.

Splashpad
The Splash pad in S. Ogden is our new favorite free place, I love love love it. My good friends Lindsey and Deanne get all of our kids toghether and go there, we have done this the last 3 weekends. Of course we had a minor incident last weekend (it never seems to fail) and Jaxon broke his nose. I say MINOR because it could've been worse and he has broke his nose before. He decided that running while soak and wet would be cool and slipped and hit the table. When he looked up at me he was bleeding everywhere and his nose was swolen within minutes. The next day, he had two black eyes and a black nose. He is a tough kid though!!! And we still love it there....

By the way, Ashton hates water all of sudden...I know, WEIRD!!!






4th of July
I love the 4th of July, along with many other people it is my favorite Holiday by far. I love AMERICA, I love knowing that I have no much freedom and that we can all come together and celelbrate. This year, my FAMILY decided to do something we have been wanting to do forever. My Mom has a candle shop (KMK aka Kendell Mae's Kandlery up on 1-93) and my sister Miranda makes the cutest bows. So we signed up to have a booth on the 4th of July and started BRIGHT AND SHINY at 7am with selling things. Not only did us girls do that, but my Dad and Bob decided to sell waters. We all did really really good and will definately be back next year.

I was kind of sad though that I missed the parade, it has been a family tradition to watch the parade every year, but I still had a blast. Jaxon won a frog and now he is a new member of the family...YAY!!!! (What the heck do you do with a frog?)

We of course were at the park all day long, I actually didn't leave at all, after we got done at our booth I was the fortunate one to go get us a spot for the fire works. LUCKY ME!!! I was a little worried about the fireworks because Ashton has never been and I didn't know how he would do....well my worries were for no reason other than every time one went off he said "Uh Oh!" It was the cutest and most hilarious thing there. All in all my 4th was great and I can't wait for many more to come...






P.S. My Mom's candle shop is going to start doing home parties, we are closing the shop down after 9 long years and kind of doing what Scentzy does (we actually used to pour their candles). So if you are interested in earning some extra money or just want to have a party, let me know. I am so excited for this new adventure, its going to become my second job and hopefully one day my only job.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I hear you on those stupid grocery cart, it's a fight for us every time we go to the store, and I am loving the pink! That's great you guys had a booth and did well with it. That should make all the hard work worth it. I hope your week is going good without the kids.

Thiago & Teri said...

So many things to comment on...first I HATE those stupid carts..I cannot push them. I run into people, aisles, whatever they are stupid. Second, you must be going crazy without the boys...you think you are going to enjoy the time to yourself, but you just end up missing them. Also, it was so fun to see you the other day. Crazy, how we hadn't seen each other since school, and then we start blogging and see each other. Funny, funny!!