Monday, July 28, 2008

The things that make kids happy...







Bob and I have made a promised to each other and kids to do more with them everyday (instead of being on the computer, SIERRA). So today Jaxon wanted to play with his "Road Map" and Bob was all for it. I love watching the two of them play together, it is the best thing ever. So Jaxon brings down the map and some cars and they are set to play. Jaxon has such an imagination, I love listening to him talk. He tells his Dad "Make sure you stop at the stop signs and the red lights, green means you can go and I forgot what yellow means." I could listen to him talk all day, he asks his Dad which car he wants to buy and says he needs real money, the kid is hilarious.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Alright..where did you get that road map. I have been looking for one of those to put down in my basement..but haven't had any luck. Let me know...cute pics though. I need to try and get off the computer and have a little one on one with Carson...I get a little self-absorbed sometimes.