Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jax New Look

My son has decided to start a new fashion...


Last night he came downstairs in this and I asked him what he was wearing and his reply was "Mom, its not matching day!"


He cracks me up and of course I had to grab the camera and take a picture because he is hilarious. He kept saying..."what Mom, you don't like my outfit." How do you tell a 4 year old that they look HILARIOUS???
And I had to post a picture of Ashton's dirty look that he is really good at giving me lately. He has definately hit the TERRIBLE TWOS!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love the look! I laughed when I pulled up your blog because I had just barely finished taking pictures of Lance in the same sort of getup. Kids are so funny, they do the cutest things. Your tubing trip looks like lot's of fun to by the way.