Monday, July 14, 2008

Thoughts and Prayers needed...

My dear best friend Lindsey, who is like a sister to me in more ways then I can explain got the heart wrenching news that her son's father was killed in Afghanastan. Its hard for me to even write this, because I have spent the last 24 hrs bawling my eyes out. Lindsey's son is six years old and doesn't really understand everything that has happened. His Daddy is a hero, he is fighting for us and our freedom, he did a lot of things that people can't even imagine.

Lindsey, I love you and Jase so much and my prayers are with you!!!

RIP JONATHON BROSTROM

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh that is so sad, I am so sorry for your friend, will definitely see a some prayers for her and her family.

Bentleys said...

Oh my heart aches for Jase. Hunter's dad died when he was 7 months and even though he was so little it is still hard!!! Be a good friend and let her know Jase is being watched by the best angel now!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Sierra! This must be so tough on you and your friend. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh I am so sorry for that. I will definitely say an extra prayer tonight for her and her little boy. What a sweet friend you are!!