Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our weekend...

Well the start of the HOT weather has started. 

We had a busy fun filled weekend.  Lex turns 4 tomorrow and we celebrated yesterday with a small party.




\
And I pretty much sucked at taking pictures at her party and am totally regretting it.  She had a princess DIVA party.  She got spoiled ROTTEN.  Lots and lots of Barbies and girl things. 


Mother's Day as been on my mind for awhile lately.  I didn't know how I was going to get through this day without bursting into tears.  We go up and went to church, while there my Cousin invited us over to swim and barbecue. 




























We had so much fun swimming in their pool, well the kids did.  I sunbathed.  They just built this at the end of last summer, its beautiful and so much fun.

Mother's Day turned out good and I'm so thankful!

No comments: