Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update through Instagram


I've been feeling super crafty lately, I go through spurts where I craft a lot and then I don't.  Made this for September to go by my door.



With all these fires and how hot it has been, Ashton's breathing has been all over the place.  Sunday he woke up not feeling good and breathing kind of hard.  So we did breathing treatments, but Sunday night he got worse and I was up all night with him.  When I made the decision to take him to the ER, he fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake him up and drag him at 2am to the ER.  So I waited and text my sister first thing to get him in after work.  He said his lungs sound horrible, he looked horrible and gave me 4 prescriptions including a steroid to help with his asthma and so far, he has gotten better, his attitude is back, so I know he is feeling better.


He is all boy, never doubted it.  He begged and pleaded for me to go in on this gun and I did.


Go out to eat at Noodles and Company, Ashton orders a salad, not sure what 6 year old does that, oh wait....MINE!!!




These pictures make me smile, I look at them over and over and over again!!


My puppy hasn't quite grown into his ears, I love them and I think he is so darn cute.


Before we left to get Jax, we had permanent smiles.



Not much going on here, Bob just had the nerves in his back cauterized and he is recovering from that while going to school full time.  I'm dealing with kids, trying to make dinner and dreading school starting.  The kids all go to Bear Lake next week from Tuesday to Sunday, I don't know what I am going to do while Bob is at school....read a book, take a nap, clean my house, maybe all of that and more....who knows!!

No comments: