Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cherry Hill


Love Cherry Hill, its one of my favorite places.  We went yesterday while my Sister Miranda and I were both off.  It was my Mom, Miranda, Me and the 3 monkeys.


Jaxon has become Mr. Independent in the water.  He scares me, but he has conquerred many fears.  He has done so good with swimming lately and thats all he wants to do anymore.










Jax did so good, I am so proud of him and how well he is doing with swimming.

Now on to little MISS LEXI.  She was determined to go on the blue tube slide, I told her NO, then she kept saying she wanted to go.  Finally, I said "Fine, come on!"  I tried to tell her she would have to ride alone and that she couldn't sit on Mommy's lap, she wasn't giving up on going, so I let her go.

She flipped when she knew she had to go alone.  She was fine until we went down the first drop, she let go of her tube and it was over from there, so Lex was put to the side and given to my Mom while Miranda and I finished going down.  It was horrible.  Lex has to learn everything the hard way.





After that Lex wanted nothing to do with the water, I made her get back in the lazy river, because I don't want her to be afraid of the water, she did fine the rest of the time.  But I don't think she'll want to go on that slide ever again.

Ashton conquerred two fears, he went on the dragon slide by himself with his life jacket on and the blue tube slide.  He did great on both and kept wanting to go again.  I'm proud of him.




My boys are like fishes, there is no getting them out of the water, hopefully we can make one more trip to Cherry Hill!

No comments: