Sunday, August 26, 2012

Motor Boating...

If you haven't heard the song "Pontoon" by Big and Rich, listen to it NOW. 

All last evening I kept singing that even through we weren't on a Pontoon.

We went to Pine View with Misty and Tanner and had the TIME OF OUR LIVES.  My kids loved every single second of it.  And they also conquerred some fears of being on a boat and tubing. 


It was a beautiful day, a little windy, but nothing big.  It was nice and warm and the water was the perfect tempature.
 

Lexi swore she wasn't going on the boat, but I didn't give her a choice.  I am a FIRM believer that you should try everything once unless it will hurt you.  She loved it and I am glad I forced it.
 
 


And there is the smile to prove it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


We had so much fun, the kids didn't want to get off the tube EVER.  There are no pictures of Misty and I riding together in the tubes and getting flung all over the place, I have bruises to prove it.  But we had the time our lives.
 
Lex did a lot of hanging out on the beach with my Mom and playing in sand.
 




 
And a whole lot of chasing seagulls and harassing them.
 


And then we were off after such a great time at the lake, it was the perfect day and we had a blast!!!

No comments: