Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Around here...

Why is thinking of the title the hardest thing for me???  Not sure....

BUT..

I only have 29 days until VACATION, I'm excited, anxious and nervous. We are driving, all 1,236 miles from here to Dallas Texas, but its worth it.  We will leave at 5am on March 28th and drive 14-16 hours, then a short drive the next day. I'm nervous to see how my kids do, but excited for my Grandpa to spend 6 days loving his great grandkids.

I have so many things to do to prepare for our trip, including buyng luggage, spring clothes (80 degree weather...YES!!!)and odds & ends.

Next thing....We found out Jax has a thyroid problem, he has Hyperthyroidism.  We find out tomorrow how he'll be treated, medicine for life, radiation or removal of the thyroid.  I'm kind of scared, but this could be the answer to a lot of our questions.


Jaxon also finished basketball and THIS MOM forgot her camera,  I feel horrible.  But I'm proud of him.

Thats what is going on AROUND HERE...

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I know the title is hard for me too, usually it's something lame for me like today or our weekend!

Sorry to hear about Jax but I bet it's probably nice to know what is going on, especially because it's sound like you had some questions or concerns. Hope it all goes well.

And I hope the next month flies by for you so you can be heading out on vacation and family time, sounds perfect.

Thiago & Teri said...

Well good luck to ya with lex and the three year old thing. I said the same thing about Lincoln, and do far he hasn't slowed down one bit. Haha. Love all your craftiness friend. Sure looks cute