Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy LOVE Day

I've honestly never been a BIG Valentine's person.  I think everyday should be LOVE day minus my Husband spending massive amounts of money on flowers, I will be okay with that.  Ashton said to me on the phone today, "Mom, Valentine's means you get lots of hugs, so I have a BIG hug for you later today!"  I'm still waiting....LOL

My Husband went all out, in the 9 years we have been together, there is only one other time he has gotten me flowers and that was the first year we dated. 

BUT.....he actually sent flowers to me at work today...









He did good, I'm pretty shocked.  They came with a cute teddy bear and a box of chocolates.



And his card, its Bob.  I love it.  Love..........................ME

I've never doubted that he didn't love me.  I have an amazing MAN.  He supports me in everything I do.  I can't imagine life without him.  We aren't perfect, but we have grown so much!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

I think you guys seem like such a happy little couple. YOu can just sense your love and commitment to each other. I love it.

Love his card too, makes me smile.