Monday, October 31, 2011

The weekend...Well if thats what you call it?

My weekend was spent in a chair or bed. I spent the majority of Saturday puking my guts out. I know for real, it was HORRIBLE!!


Friday we decided very last minute to go to the trunk or treat for the ward in our neighborhood. The kids froze the bums off, but it was still nice to get out.


Saturday, we, I mean I did a whole lot of the above. I think this is the only picture that Jaxon isn't buzzing around like a bee.


And this guy has decided I take way too many pictures.


And this girl, I'm finding it hard to keep up with. She came downstairs on Saturday and said "Mommy, I colored my door blue, its pretty!" Oh if she wasn't so dang cute I'd be mad, but its hard NOT to laugh.


And at the end of the day, I'm thankful for these 3 monkeys and I love them to moon and back a million times. They also take good care of their Mommy when she doesn't feel the best.

So thats our weekend, not too exciting at all.

No comments: