Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meet the Romo Family


This is the family Bob and I are going to help. I got the honor to take their pictures today. Something they have NEVER had done. The girls don't even have nice clean clothes, I bought their outfits for the pictures and new shoes. My heart is heavy, because I want to put everything in my life on hold and help this family get to where they need to be.


This is Khia, she just turned 3 a week ago, she has a heart condition and will require a heart transplant before her teen years. She is so full of life. She requires oxygen at times and her lips are constantly blue.


This is her sister Kyra, she will turn 2 on December 8th, she has the most precious face I've ever seen and is super shy.

My plan is to buy these girls some clothes for winter including winter coats and some boots.

I know that this family was sent to Bob and I for a reason.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

How sweet...such beautiful little girls. Hope you can help them in the way that you want to!