Saturday, October 8, 2011

Paying it forward

Its hard to believe that two years ago I was worried about the Holidays, the truth is I didn't want to face them. I cried daily about it all. I didn't know how I would provide a Christmas for my kids, but realized at the same time that I had the best thing ever and that was my family. We made the best of things, we had so many people step in to help us and its been the back of minds to pay it forward one day. We have done little things here and there. BUT...

We have found an amazing family that needs our help. We don't have all the details yet, but we know the father in this family and they have a sick baby girl with a heart condition. He is working two jobs to make it and pay for all the medical needs of their daughter. We feel that this guy was sent to us for a reason. We happen to meet him at the gas station, I know a little strange, but he is an amazing guy. I hope I have more details to share later. I'm truly excited to do this. Bob and I are at a point in our life where we feel very blessed. We have worked so hard to get where we are. Having conversations with this guy, he has advised us that we have given him HOPE. Its nice to know that someone can look at us and know that good things can come out of bad things. What I am having a hard time with is why so many bad things happen to all the good people in this world. But then I remember that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle and EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

So hopefully soon I can share all the details and possibly pictures of this amazing family.

And a post wouldn't be a post without some pictures of the 3 people who make me smile on a daily basis.


Why does my baby girl look so grown up? It makes me sad!!

No comments: