Sunday, October 2, 2011

OCTOBER

I'm actually excited for the weather to cool, yes, I said it!!! BUT I AM NOT READY FOR SNOW. I love this time of year, I feel like I see my kids more and we have more family talks. Instead of everyone running to friends houses or being outside scattered everywhere. I love sitting on the couch with a blanket and watching lifetime movies. I love the smell of fall, the look of fall and I love that right after fall follow some fun Holidays....Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So I'm ready for fall, are you?

Yesterday we went back up to Snow Basin, I love it there. The crisp fall air is amazing!! I love the leaves, I love the flowers, I love it!!!


We took my parents with us and took the same trail only we went a little further since it wasn't muddy.


The view was amazing.



We seen lots of beautiful flowers again along with this bee, I was scared to death to take this. I am allergic to bees.



I'm hoping we can make it up one more time and do some fall pictures. We'll see, it gets muddy fast when it gets cold.


Happy Fall!!!

No comments: