Monday, January 17, 2011

The newest member of our family

She was born in 1993 and has had 2 owners. She is green, HUGE, has 8 seats, in pretty good condition, has 4 wheel drive, sounds like a BEAST, which is why I named her "THE BEAST". I am in love if only we could drive her now, but we have had a minor set back on getting her up and running, she has a rusty gas tank and it has to be replaced, but no worries, the new one is on its way and she will be good in NO TIME.

So here she is....sorry not the best pictures. All I can think about is NO CAR PAYMENT!!! I hate car payments and think they're a waste, I would much rather waste my money on something else, so we will drive this Beast until she is not driveable.


2 comments:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Awesome! Way to go, glad you found something that will work great for your family and that you could pay cash for - that's fantastic!

BMK3 said...

I LOVED our suburban! Thats awesome you got it for so cheap and not many problems!