Saturday, January 29, 2011

20 Months old









This little girl is so full of life. She is so different from my boys. She is fiesty, independent, Energetic and a total DIVA. She is so smart and amazes me everyday.

At 20 months:

*Says many words, some new ones though...Cup, go bye-bye, See, go outside, play, mine, oh wow, me princess, k (thats her favorite), Melmo (Elmo, Stinky, eat, milk, cookie and my favorite "Shake shake your boo" (Shake shake your booty!). She learned it from a TV show.

*She is almost potty trained, if I put a little more heart and soul into it, she would be done. But the truth is, is that its me, not her, I don't want her to grow up.

*She can dress her self, socks, boots and all.

*She loves to play, she has an imagination that runs wild and I love it.

*She still loves to snuggle with her Mommy.

*She is in 18-24 month cloths, they need to make a 20 months instead of 24 months.

*She has the teeniest feet, wearing a size 4 and I hate it. I wish she was a 5, but their simply too big.

*She will tell us when she is ready for bed and normally its between 7:30 and 8pm.

*She will sleep until 7am if her brothers let her.

*She hates anything green to eat, she WILL NOT eat green beans, peas, broccerli, lettuce or anything green, its hilarious, I try to hide it and she won't eat it.

*She loves bananas, cookies, crackers, milk, raisins, meat of all kinds and corn.

*She is still getting ear infections even since tubes and has NEVER passed a hearing test.

*She loves to be outside

*She is still a Mama's girl big time

*She gives kisses and hugs all the time

*She loves to dance and I can't wait to put her in dance.

*She idolizes her brothers so much even though they want nothing to do with her.

*She gets into everything, make-up, toilet paper and all. I never had to worry about that with my boys.

I love this age, truly I do. She is learning something everyday. She makes us smile and gives us a good laugh. I can't believe she is almost 2.

4 comments:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Those pictures of her are so cute - she's a darling little girl!

Thiago & Teri said...

20 months already...where does the time go. You always have her looking so absolutely cute. Love it!

BMK3 said...

Where does the time go?! I cant believe she is almost 2, I was in Disneyland when I read that she was born and in the NICU, I cant believe how fast time goes! She is a cutie!

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cutie-I love her little boots!