Saturday, January 15, 2011

My crazy life


My new hair!!! YES, it makes me feel so good to get my hair done.

I have been so bad lately, I haven't taken any pictures, I haven't really done anything except car shop and talk to lawyers. Yes, my life is fun. I promise that there will be a fun post before this weekend is over.

Now that I am calmed enough to talk about it. I will. I am still thinking of the whole private thing, because honestly I don't post one thing on this blog that is that private, but we will see.

So to make a long story short and without going into full detail, NEVER EVER trust someone who you think is your best friend, but is doing sneaky things. Like using their company card to purchase items that shouldn't be purchased, asking for money all the time, making up lies about why their Husband is forclosing on all their homes and is having to shut down their business. I feel like I am going to be fine. I have nothing to hide, but I am still shocked and hurt. I will get through it though. Just as I have gotten through everything else.

So some good news....we got a car and I WILL HAVE NO CAR PAYMENT. Yes, I said that! We found a GMC Suburban in our price range and it has one hopefully minor problem and we should be good to go. I will get a pic of it soon. Its older and I realize there may be problems, but it totally beats a car payment every month. I am excited about it and feel like 50lbs lifted off my shoulders.

Stay tuned....we will be doing something tomorrow and Monday.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Loving your hair...you look beautiful.

Yay for the new car, I am with you on the no car payment thing. Thiago's car is a real piece, but it beats not making a payment each month.