Monday, January 10, 2011

Dear 2011

You promised you would be good to me, I had many things to look forward to and this crisis was not on my list as I recall. You looked good anyway! I figured I worked hard enough last year to pay off for the next couple of years, but I guess not. This is why I am getting $1500.00 for my car instead of $2300.00. This is why you made me accidently dial 911 when I should've been calling a rental place only to make a cop show up at my house because I had no clue I called 911. This is why you have made me stress so badly that I have cryed my eyes out for 3 hrs straight. You also had to just had to add my cyst bursting on top of all this and make it so that a surgery is in my near future. And REALLY you had to add me not being able to get a rental same day because nope we aren't in 2011, you have to make reservations in advance, there is no such thing as "LAST MINUTE". Really I would take back the 10 days of HELL and start over if you'd let me. I don't like you right now and I am not sure I want to continue on these terms. So I say as of TODAY, yes January 10th, 2011, we start over. Happy New year and we can be friends again....right.

Sincerly,

Your could be new friend, Sierra

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so sorry you year is already going so badly, man that is a lot of yuck in just ten days. Lance once accidentally called 911 and the police showed up at my door too. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Hope it gets better for you, let us know...

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Oh man, from the sounds of it, things are not good - I'm sorry friend - things will surely get better!! I'm hoping and praying they will for you! As of today.. Happy New Year for you!

Sunset Stanley said...

I'm sorry it's been so rough! Things can only get better from here :) And I loved your letter to 2011, so funny!

The Martin's said...

Happy New Year!! I really hope things turn around for you! We need to get together soon!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh no...this is no good. I am so sorry friend...we have had a few unfortunate moments this year as well. Including our dishwasher and furnace breaking down on the same day. Oh, that kind of stuff makes me mad.

Hope things are on the up..hang in there.