Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

We had a really good Halloween, except the rain. BLAH!! The boys wer Ninjas and Lex was a Lady Bug.

We went to my parents house and ate White Chicken Chili (Seriously so good) and hung out. We then went out when we thought it was safe, but got poured on and came home dretching wet. I only took Lex to about 10 houses. But everytime someone put candy in her bag, she went "Awwwwww!!! Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!" She is hilarious! I laughed the entire time. The boys loved it, they get more and more excited every year. Ash was way into it this year and would have never stopped if we didn't make him. Lexi's Antennas didn't make it to trick or treating, thank goodness I got pics before then. She was not excited about her costume at first, but then I ended up having to fight her to get it off.











1 comment:

The Martin's said...

The rain was seriously no fun huh? Your kids looked super cute!!