Saturday, October 23, 2010

Falling leaves

Well our lives have been a little chaotic this past week. We have had a dislocated rib (Bob), an infected tooth (me) and Perotitis (Jaxon). My life never slows down ever, I would love to go ONE week or even ONE day without total chaos. Bob thought he was dying, but he just had a dislocated rib, not fun. Me, I had another tooth chip and get infected because I always put myself last...STUPID ME!! So I spent a day getting a tooth pulled and I am still in major pain. Jax woke up on Thursday morning looking like he was storing food for winter. He has one step down from the Mumps, it called Perotitis, its viral instead of bacterial, which means it IS NOT contagious. So he is on a heavy antibiotic and has to eat sour things to help wiht swelling. OH FUN!!!!

We still manage to fit in fun on Friday when for the 15 minutes I was feeling okay and could stand. So we played in the leaves. This is Lexi's first time in the leaves, so it was fun to watch her. She loved it.


In this picture you can see how swolen Jax cheeks are, they were 3 times bigger on Thursday morning. I feel so bad for him.











3 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

Sorry everyone hasn't been feeling well!

Cute pics! Lexi is getting so big!

Eric and Jenny said...

You guys really do get your fair share of yuckiness, so sorry everyone is sick!

Lex looks so cute playing in the leaves, she always is dressed so darling. Where do you shop, sorry if that is a lame question?

Thiago & Teri said...

My gosh...if there is some weird medical thing, chances are you family will get it. You poor girl. Hope you are all on the mend. The leaf pictures are beautiful, you captured some great candid ones.