Wednesday, October 27, 2010

lately

Okay, my blog is making me mad, I can't post anything on my computer, I have to pull it up on my phone and publish it. GGGRRR!!!!

Anyways, life is calmer this week. Thank goodness!

I have been wanting to post about some things for weeks now and well you know!!!

Lexi is growing up fast, she is busy and I mean BUSY!!!! I call her a tornado, because everywhere she is or has been, there is a mess!! She has an attitude like you wouldn't believe. She doesn't wanna be touched or picked up or anything, but on her terms. She currently has a black eye, a bump on her forehead and I believe if she gets one more bruise on her leg, child services may be called....kidding! She is a daredevil, not afraid of ANYTHING. She stands on chairs, tables and climbs everything. I really cannot keep up with the girl. And she is obsessed with babies, I think she currently has about 30 babies arranging from really little to big. She inherited a old cabbage patch from 1984 from my Grandma (her Great Grandma) and had the thing ripped outta the box 3 seconds after we got home. She hates her winter jacket, she sees it and runs. The thing is, I can't imagine my life without her, she fits right in. She admires her brothers, they can make her giggle like no other. She is so different in many ways. But I wouldn't trade her for the world. I just wish she could grow up a little slower.

So here is her Halloween costume, she was scared of it and well that changed when I bought her new shoes to go with it and she focuses on them now. Thank goodness!!










Also, Lexi's room is finally COMPLETE, yup it took me 17 monthes, but we got there. She inherited a baby rocking chair (Same person she got the cabbage patch), its perfect for her room, she got a dresser, FINALLY!

And the last picture is to prove a girl can never have too many bows, I counted hers and just on the wall hanging up is over 50. She has another drawer full and a basket full. Yup, she, oh wait...her Mom loves bows!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I could not agree more on the subject of bows, though it looks like I need to get me some more, we only have about a 1/4 of what Lexi I mean Lexi's mommy has!

Love her costume, she looks darling!

Unknown said...

Her room is so cute! And holy hair bows, that's so many! I don't know how you choose! :)