Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Get Together





These pictures bring tears to my eyes, because I honestly can't remember the last time all my Mom's siblings were together. It was a great night and tons of fun to get everyone together.

My Aunt Michelle and Uncle Dennis live in Arizona, so we never see them. But they came up to get my Grandma who has been really sick to move her down there. So we all got together.

The sad thing is that the night ended with tears, because we don't know if we will ever see my Grandma again, her health is really poor. I am not very close to my Grandma, but realizing that someone may not live much longer and how short life is, you always want to make the best of it. I wish my family got together more often, we really did have a blast and it was laughter the entire time.

No comments: