Saturday, October 2, 2010

Caring award



I got this in Jaxon's back pack yesterday, I pulled it out and immediately it brought tears to my eyes. Jaxon is really a caring child, he has a heart of gold. But I can't express how proud of him I am. He is very tall for his age, as a matter of a fact, he is off the charts on heighth. The one thing Bob and I have always told him is that his job is to watch out for the littlier (SP?) kids. I called him up as soon as I found it since he staying with Grandma and Grandpa and told him how proud I was. I then asked what he did and he said "Mom, remember how you told me it was my job to watch out for the kids that are littlier than me, thats what I do!" WOW!! I love that at such a young age, my kids are remembering where they come from and what they are told. It makes my heart melt!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Well what a little tear jerker!

What a sweet boy you have, that is about one of the sweetest things I have heard, I bet you are one proud mama!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my heck...what a little angel he is. You have every right to be proud, I love that!!