Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Fun

Warning: Picture overload, I can never choose favorites, so I post them all.

I could really list a million reason why I love this time of year, but I will spare you...
This is absolutely one of my favorite things to do in fall. I don't care that it cost almost $50.00 for us to go, to me its worth every penny and we always have fun. Lex was really small last year, so it was fun for her this year. The only thing that made me mad, was my bright Husband sent over down the long tube slide BY HERSELF, yes you read that right, she was alone. I was expecting it to be Daddy and her, and then I see my little girl alone. But guess who was all smiles....YUP LEXI!!!











































The day was a total success and I expect my kids to sleep good tonite.

2 comments:

BMK3 said...

I LOVE fall as well! The pretty colors, and pumpkin patchs are my favorite!So fun!

Thiago & Teri said...

Black Island Farms is the best!!! Actually, I think I first learned about it from your blog a couple of years ago. So thanks!! It is awfully pricey, I was happy we went for Cars's field trip cause it was only $3.00 for each of my kids. Plus we got a bounce back...so yeah!!!