Friday, October 1, 2010

Odds & Ends

I am a little behind...okay! I am way behind. I don't get sick very often, but guess what, I was extremely sick this past week, so I did nothing, but lay around, blow my nose (I know, not what you wanna hear) and drink lots of water. It wasn't fun! So here are some things that I wanted to post, not much and more to come...



Some fun last weekend at Syracuse Jensen park, letting the kids run wild with their friends!



I haven't quite figured out if my daughter is going to be a tom boy or what, but she doesn't believe in wearing shirts (blaming this on being the only girl and having two brothers) and she loves hats. Go figure, my boys hate wearing shirts and HATS!!! Either way, she still has a girly side.



And there is a little bit of proof to show you that my little girl is still a little girly. She loves her night gowns. This one is new and her Daddy specified that she had to have purple.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Love that little nightie, I wonder if Katelynn will be the same and follow in her brother's footsteps. It's so darn cute though, watching those older brothers dote on their sisters, right?

So sorry you are sick, I hate being sick, no breaks for a sick mother. No breaks for a healthy mother either, but hey at least we expect it then.