Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something for myself

I wasn't going to come out about this, but then people may start to wonder, so I am going too, plus I am not ashamed of it. I officially started the HCG diet on Friday. I was really nervous about it at first, but I read up on it for a month straight and I feel pretty good about it. I have tried everything to lose weight and for some reason it isn't going to happen any other way. Weight is something I struggle with big time, I hate the way I look and would do anything to be the size I was in High School. So I am excited for my new adventure! I feel good and today is day 2. The diet works kind of weird, day 1 is normal eating and then days 2 & 3 are gorging. Then on day 4-40 its a 500 calorie diet. Some people drop their jaw when they hear 500 calories, but the HCG is to supress your apetite, so its not too bad. Also you take A LOT of vitamins to help with energy and everything else. So wish me luck!! I will be doing it 2 times after this and am hoping to lose 75lbs. I can't wait!! So FAR, I am DOWN 2lbs after only a day!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I know so many people who are doing this diet with great results. Good luck, you can do it, I have some baby weight to lose myself it's so overwhelming at first isn't it. I will cheer you on, and you can cheer me on!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on starting your HCG diet journey. So many people have done this diet with great feedback. You can check out http://www.hcgweightloss.com/how-to-get-started-with-hcg-diet
a great step by step guide for beginners