Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My friend


Not sure how to title this or how to even begin this, but I have to. I have been friends with Lindsey since I was 2 and she was 3. We have known each other pretty much our whole lives. We met in California when my Mom was climbing the tree when she was pregnant and her Mom asked my Mom what she was doing. We started Kindergarten together, then she moved to Utah and we followed shortly after that. We went to elementary together and right before Junior High she moved to Arizona. We still kept in touch and in 2005, she moved here with her family. We don't always talk on a daily basis, but when we do we always pick right back up from where we left off. She is always there for me when I need her and visa versa. She just had a cute little boy named Kasen almost a month ago. Well yesterday she found out she has thyroid cancer. While this all seems like one big nightmare, its something that I know she will get through. Its hard, not only finding the words to say to her, but watching her so upset and everything else. I know the power of prayer works and Lindsey could use all the prayers right now to get through this. It may not be life threatening, but cancer is scary period. So if you could pray for strength and for her to get through this, I would greatly appreciate it! Also pray for her family who is right beside her as she goes through this trial of life.

I remember how hard it was for me when we were told Bob might die, but one thing Lindsey has always told me is that everything is going to be fine and well she was right. So now its my turn!!!

No comments: