Monday, April 26, 2010

NOTE TO SELF....

DO NOT do a diet / lifestyle change when your life is a wreck!!! Do NOT attempt to eat 500 calories a day when you forget to take the drops, not a good thing. Do NOT TRY the HCG diet again without being prepared emotionally and physically.

Sincerly,

youself!!!

Its true! I am giving up for now. I loved it because I did lose 12.4 lbs, but I CANNOT go another day of starving myself, eating chicken, salad and bland tasting foods. I cannot go another day of being moody on top of an emotional wreck. I need to prepare myself next time and do it when I don't have 50 million things going on. I am disappointed with myself, but don't worry, I have learned a lot. So tonite, to make myself feel better, I ate a bowl of ice cream and I am not regretting it. My emotions are out of whack, I have so many things on my mind and I wish they would all go away. I am so tired of giving up things that I have worked so hard for.

One day I won't be a wreck, one day I will be able to do what I want to do, one day I will look the way I want to, one day I will be NOTHING but smiles, but for now I will concentrate on what I need too and cry when I want too.

Please pray for my Ashton tomorrow, this is sooooo HARD to go through again and even though I have tried to stay strong and not cry about it, I am worried sick and have done NOTHING but cry tonite. I CAN'T wait until tomorrow is OVER!!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

thinking of you...praying for Ashton for sure.

Keep us posted, don't think twice about that silly diet. Heck if I were you I would be eating a whole gallon of icecream.