Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pigs and more...




I love these two boys, they are soooo good to me. They love their Mommy and they show it everyday. I hate that their growing up so fast though.




This little girl is giving me a run for my money. Just to name a few things she does on a daily basis. She stands up in her high chair at breakfast, lunch and dinner. She throws her food on the floor. She gets into EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. She throws fits. She says "mmm mmmm" (basically no!) to everything I say. She takes her clothes off including her shoes. She hates the car now and screams the entire time were in it. She has to be the center of attention. If her brothers are outside she will yell until someone puts her out. She squints her eyes when you tell her no. And if she is done eating and you are feeding her, she will take the last bite, but spit it out.

She is full of it! I don't remember my boys being this way and although I wouldn't trade a minute of everything she is doing, I wonder at the same time when her horns came out. She can still be a sweetheart, but she DOES NOT like to be cuddled. Where oh where did my little princess go?




Lexi officially can have pigs in the back, they are adorable.

And can I tell everyone how BABY Hungry I am. I am so jealous of everyone that has little babies, not that I don't think they deserve them, just that I would love to have a little one right now. And it breaks my heart, because I know I can't have more and watching Lexi grow up is so hard. I cried yesterday because I miss having this little girl or baby that totally relies on me for everything. I miss cuddling, I miss feedings, I miss waking up at 2am to feed. I miss it all and I hate that I will never get to hear the first cry of a baby of mine ever again. I just miss it!

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

So cute!! You can come to my house at 2am I for one do not miss those moment at all, I need my sleep :)

Eric and Jenny said...

Isn't it the worst, it seems you only have a few precious months of that sweet baby cuddling and then it's just gone. I keep telling myself that every time I hear Katelynn cry at 2 am, but still come on over you can cuddle my baby while I get some sleep! I forgot how exhausting it can be.