Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some things I forgot....







Two days before Bob had his surgery he finally got to meet his first daughter after 12 years, she is 14 years old and when she was two Bob gave her up for adoption. Not sure if I have ever mentioned this, but I am Bob's 3rd marriage (I say third times a charm!!). He was married to his first wife for 9 months and they had a baby girl named Katie. She is gorgeous! Bob was so excited and nervous, but extremely happy! We weren't sure what was going to happen to Bob and it was his one wish was to see her if something was going to happen. I helped him find her Grandmother and we called her and she arranged everything. Bob hasn't talked to her since that day, because her Bob doesn't want that happening until she is 18. So Bob has 4 more years and then he can have a relationship with her. But I am so happy that he got to see her and he now knows she is doing great!



We also got Lexis ears pierced, it was something I thought about for awhile, but I got the okay from her pediatrician and we got it done. I love them and we have had no problems (knock on wood!!). She is definately a PRINCESS and knows it.

So these are just a few things I forgot to blog about, weird because their kind of big, but with everything that happened in July I know why I forgot!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

She is such a cute girl, what a wonderful thing for Bob. I can't imagine how that must feel knowing you made the right decision seeing your daughter all grown up and happy in life, that was probably such a special day for him.