Thursday, September 3, 2009

6 Years and going....



Its crazy to believe that we have been married 6 years on the 6th. I am posting early because Bob and I are going out of town and up to Park City to enjoy some US time.
I have learned so much in the last 6 years, but I believe I have learned the most in the last year. There is no one else that I would want standing my side other than Bob, he is my strength and rock. We have been through so much and we held each other together. We have cried together, smiled together, laughed together and loved together. We have become so much closer than ever in the last 3 months. Its sad to say that it took something like this to bring us close, but I truly believe that this happened for a reason. God knew what he was doing when he gave us these trials. He tested us and I think we did great, it was hard, I won't lie, but we did and we did it together. I have an amazing Husband, I was just thinking that I need to be more thankful. He takes good care of me and the kids. He cares about us and our safety and he works his butt off to provide for us.

I love you Bob. Happy 6 years to us!!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Ahhh, that makes me a little teary...happy 6 years to you guys, absolutely!! Have fun this weekend, you deserve it.

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary, you are a wonderful couple! Have a great weekend together...