Friday, September 11, 2009

Sad summer is ending!







I am sad, Summer is quickly coming to an end. which means no playing outside without a shirt, no going outside with no shoes and no laying on a blanket in the shade just thinking or watching your kids be crazy! This summer has flown by, but will definately be a Summer I won't forget. I have learned things and been blessed with my beautiful little girl! She has brought so much light into our lives. My boys have learned alot this summer too. Jax has grown up before my eyes, he started school and I still cannot believe it. Ashton is talking, actually he doesn't shut up! He is on the go and doesn't stop. I have to remind myself that he is only 3, because he acts and talks like he is a lot older. The pictures above are from yesterday, my kids love being outside. LOVE IT!!






Lexi has been doing alot of this. Drooling, puking and loving her Daddy! I think she is turning to a Daddy's Girl! They have a bond like I have never seen, Bob is SOOOOO protective over his little girl like I am REALLY protective over my boys and little girl!! Love these pictures they need no words.

No comments: